Quaint, yet thoroughly contemporary, The Marshes of Skidaway Island combines the best of Savannah retirement: relaxed island living, exceptional services and amenities and true peace of mind for the future. While our spectacular setting is unrivaled, you'll find our focus on health and wellness and the quality of our continuing care services is what sets us apart from Savannah's other senior living choices. Once you visit The Marshes, you won't find a more luxurious option for senior living in Savannah.
As a not-for-profit organization, The Marshes of Skidaway Island provides our seniors all the benefits you would expect from an independent living community that's truly dedicated to its residents. Your satisfaction is our first priority and your opinions help us navigate our future. Best of all, your fees are invested back into our community and into the services and amenities that you use and enjoy every day. The following represent some important facts about our community:
- Savannah's only true continuing care community
- Located on 58 acres on Skidaway Island
- Neighborhood-style retirement living with Cottages, Townhomes and Apartment Villas as large as 2,537 sq. ft. and all accommodations are move-in ready
- not-for-profit organization founded in 2004
- Award-winning dining that rivals Savannah's finest restaurants
- Entrance fees starting at just $250,000 (90% refundable)
The Marshes of Skidaway Island is a non-profit Life Plan Community dedicated to enriching the lives of seniors by creating an environment that encourages the highest level of independence and well-being.